Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dead. Dead Again.

Doctor Despinos wants me to continue typing up my feelings and thoughts about things on here. What kind of thoughts and feelings does he fucking expect?!?! I just got two people killed! We don't even know by what, but it looked like a goddamn BEAR got to the Officer! Kase at least wasn't completely mangled...

God fucking dammit...

Their bodies were found near the creek. Dragged by something. I don't know many more details beyond just hearsay. Fuck... I talked to the cops, of course. They think it was an animal... Goddammit. God Dammit. Fuck. What the hell else could I have done? Gone with them? Helped to escort them to the Timberwolf house? I would probably also be laying dead by the creek... But it was me who got Campus Security and sent Kase back... Fuck. If I had just waited a bit longer... Or sooner... FUCK... If I had done ANYTHING other than what I did... That is three people now, that have died because of my stupid decisions. What the fuck should I do? What is the right thing to do in this situation... Always do the right thing, isn't that supposed to be how it is? So what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment