Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I don't... Know how long it has been... I'm hungry, I ran out of water hours ago... But I can't go risk the kitchen. He's in here somewhere... I don't know where. I can hear him moving around outside in the halls... I don't know where Mom and Dad are. I don't want to think that they've... Died... It is pitch black outside. I haven't even seen the moon or any stars, it is just inky darkness. The only lights in here that work now are the Televisions and computers. The sound of that goddamn static won't STOP. I can't even turn them off anymore... I've been hacking up this black gunk, mixed with blood. It's everywhere now, on my bed, on the floor... The computer doesn't even register that it has been at least a day, maybe more? No one is coming. I am on my own here... Just with Him. Did they beat him in MarbleHornets? Can he be beat? I haven't even tried attacking him... Everything in my body just tells me to run whenever I see him... He must have gotten Kase. This makes so much sense now. I understand. He killed Kase, he is going to kill the others and me. All because we watched those fucking videos? This isn't fair... How can I make it stop? Tell me, please tell me! I know you have to still be reading this SHIT, whoever the fuck you are. What do I have to do?  

No comments:

Post a Comment