Thursday, December 18, 2014

Creepy Fucks

Motherfucker in the Slender Man outfit showed back up.

I called security on his ass, but he must have run off again. Creepy, stupid, fuck. Is this really some kind of goddamn joke to him? A friend of mine just fucking died! Then this asshole thinks it might be fucking hilarious to go stand outside my fucking window for ten minutes staring at me. If I see him again I am going to make damn sure he is in no condition to fucking hobble away on those stilts this time...

In other news, the second creepiest person I've seen all day stopped by to have a chat with me. A School Board member no less, Thomas Corvin. I saw him once before at that bonfire for "The Spinner." Turns out he is exactly as weird as one might expect from someone allowing a cult ritual thing to take place on a college campus. Had this big fake smile on the entire time, and I get the feeling he isn't used to talking with people in such a polite manner.

He was all sympathy though. Said he was here to check on Kase's friends, see how we are handling it. I told him I was fine, handling it in my own way. He asked if I had any idea what might have happened to Kase. I told him what I told the police, that Kase came by looking unwashed and paranoid, and I called campus security to take him back to the Timberwolf house. Then his questions got weird. He asked if I, or anyone I knew, was having weird dreams, or seeing things lately. I mentioned the idiot in the Slender Man suit. I saw him twitch weirdly and cock his head to the side for a moment, and then he asked me if I noticed anyone around me acting similar to Kase. Paranoid. I told him no. Then he brushed past me and started looking at the doodles taped to the wall that Carlos and I had been working on. He let out what I think was a giggle, before catching himself, and he turned back to me with this big happy smile. Really, really happy. It was a little unnerving honestly. He gave me a card with a phone number on it, and asked me to call him if I need anything, and then he left really quickly.

Yeah... Don't think I really want to be around someone who acts like that, so probably won't be using this number any time soon. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I cannot wait to be out of here and back home. Home sucks, but at least it isn't weirdos and stalkers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment