Monday, December 22, 2014

Sleep Walking

I went to bed in my room, in my bed, under my covers, with a miserable headache and a minor fever. I woke up, in the clearing in the middle of the woods, freezing my ass off. What the ever loving fuck is wrong with me?

I'm lucky I only have a few cuts and bruises... Jesus. I didn't even think sleep walking was a real thing. Mom and Dad didn't even hear me leave... How the hell did I even make it to the clearing like this? I might have gotten lost if I didn't recognize it as the same clearing that had one of Mom and Dad's Whiskey half empty whiskey bottles near a tree. Though... The tree had fallen since last time I was here, apparently.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me? Maybe... I might be worse off than I thought? Is it related to this sickness? Does sleep walking have anything to do with my mental state? I'm just so tired... I had to write this, I don't... Know why I had to, but I don't think I can do anything else. I just feel so weak. My head won't stop pounding. Everything is just so draining... I am going back to bed. But first I'm gonna lock my door and windows, just to be safe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment