Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Slendy Man

Home sweet home? Or is there trouble in this paradise of lower learning. Not only am I now dealing with a blog creeper, but a physical creeper as well. It was during lecture of a Class, I am not saying which because fuck you creepers, and I was sort of half paying attention. It was stuff I already knew. I just happened to glance out the window, and what do I see? Off in the distance, there is someone just standing there, and I knew there something wrong with him the moment I saw him. But my brain did not register it until a few seconds had passed. He was wearing a business suit, and was tall and thin. Just based on what was around him, I would say 7 ft at the very least, but probably taller. But that wasn't what was really wrong with him. My brain clicked, and I noticed he had no face. For a minute... He got me. He really did. I felt this overwhelming sensation of panic, before I realized what it was. Some idiot was dressed up as the Operator or Slender Man, and staring into this classroom.

I am willing to bet I just found my blog creeper. He fucked off sometime within a few minutes, while I wasn't looking. Campus security probably ran him off, but the guy I asked denied knowing or hearing anything about an idiot who forgot Halloween was over a month ago. Whatever, I will deal with this shit as it comes. If you are the guy who keeps creeping on to watch this blog, kindly fuck off. This isn't funny in the slightest, and make no mistake. If this keeps up, I will find you. Haven't quite decided what I am gonna do, but I am pretty sure there are laws against this shit.

So, aside from that little distraction, everything is going fine, or no better than the last update. I can start dreading Christmas now, which is good. Always easier to divide life into segments, from one pain in the ass to the next. Haven't seen Kase or Kruger, but Carlos doesn't seem like he has had the Thanksgiving he was hoping for. He's looked on edge since he came back, so I assume something went wrong. He didn't want to talk about it, which I can respect, so I guess I can only wonder.

Heh. Maybe he saw Slender Man?

No comments:

Post a Comment