Sunday, December 14, 2014

Attachment

Most of our classes have been cancelled for a few days, while they try and find what killed Kase and the Officer... Colton was his name, I think... I didn't know him, honestly. Maybe that's what I should take out of this fucking catastrophe. Attachments to others are just... A path to pain, I think. It is probably unhealthy as shit to have no attachments, but at least I wouldn't have to feel like this... There is just no worse feeling, period. It's not like I've been friends with Kase for all that long, it's just... To an extent, to some large extent... This is my fault. It isn't as direct as before but... Still.

Carlos didn't take it well. Same reasons as me, I think. He just kind of sat around all day, playing Dragon Age or drawing, instead of his usual magician shit. I guess I probably should have tried talking to him about it, or something. Talking about this stuff is supposed some people feel better, right? Well, it doesn't for me. Just feels like I'm digging around in an open wound. Everything just feels heavy and empty. I can't even imagine how Kruger feels right now. He and Kase were friends longer than we knew them, though I honestly don't know how long that was.

Maybe they were childhood friends?

I really hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment