Monday, December 29, 2014

Stalker

He was outside my window this morning. That fucker dressed like the Slender Man. How the fuck did he find where I live? Why the fuck was he here?

I'm still tired and weak, even if the medicine is helping the migraines. I was laying in bed, drifting between dreams and reality, when I noticed that vaguely human shaped silhouette among the trees in the dim morning light. The proportions were wrong, and there was no face, no eyes, no hair. He was just standing there, all limp and boneless, staring in at me. All I could do was yell for Mom and Dad... But when they got to my room, he was gone without a trace.

I told them the truth, of course. Some wacko in a Halloween costume was standing at my window. I'm really wondering now... Did he have something to do with Kase's death? It would explain the weird questions he asked last time... I saw him alive. But why the hell is he dressed up like Slender Man? Only a few people were even conscious while we were watching MarbleHornets, and most of them were complete strangers. So... If it's one of them, why the fuck would they be stalking me? To kill me? Assuming they did kill Kase? Assuming Kase was even the target, and not the Security Officer... Ah... Fuck.

We called the police, but what was I going to tell them? A 9 ft faceless man in a suit was at my window? All I could tell them was "Bald, wearing a business suit and tall." But it is a costume. It has got to be a costume. So that information isn't entirely useful... So. Fuck. I don't know what to do.

Drawing. Drawing makes me feel better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment