Tuesday, December 30, 2014

FUCK OFF

I just changed my password to this account, using some random password generator I found online. Goddamn fucking hacker. Idiot thinking he can scare me by trying to tell me that the fucking idiot in a costume I saw was the real fucking Slender Man. Laughable. Just give up and leave me the fuck alone. What the hell did I even do to you to earn this? It's only a matter... Of time before the police find you, if you keep this up, so just go away.

I know you are reading this, so just... Go the fuck away. Really, I mean it. What the hell are you trying to do, or prove here, huh? What possible gain could you have from stalking a college student? I don't have any big piles of money laying around, I don't have anything you could possibly want, so why, why, WHY the fuck are you still watching me through my goddamn window?  

No comments:

Post a Comment