Visited Kruger today, in the Timberwolf house. I gotta admit, I
figured there would be a little more mourning there, instead of what
I saw. Kruger seemed to be the only one really torn up about it, or
even really thinking about it. The others who actually noticed one of
their own had been violently killed, seemed to just take it as an
excuse to get drunk in Kase's "honor." Disgusting, stupid,
bastards. But some of them were even worse about it. I seriously
think a few of these idiots believe in that crap about "The
Spinner" from back near Halloween. Apparently, Kase's offering
was the one that wasn't as substantial as it should have been, or
something. What, did he not give enough alcohol to the scary spider
god? Some of these Timberwolf assholes even started insinuating that
Kase died because of this, and that Carlos and I could be next,
because we were Kase's "Guests" during the ritual. Morons.
Thinking about asking someone why this school is allowing a
legitimate cult to run around spouting threats like that.
Kruger wasn't doing too good though. Pretty sure he was High on
something when we found him. He started reminiscing about Kase with
Carlos. Pranks that were pulled, funny little stories, all the
meaningful bits of life, at the end of it all. He was apparently even
helping Carlos out with more complicated magic tricks. I do feel kind
of bad for not joining in, but... Like I said yesterday, it's just
digging around in an open wound. They cope by talking about old
times, I cope by just shutting up and moving on.
No comments:
Post a Comment