Time for Drama of the day. Jacob Kase finally paid us a visit. Poor
guy looked like he got hit by a...
Point is, he looked bad. Smelled like he hadn't taken a shower in a
while, and the circles under his eyes told a pretty obvious story. My
only question was if he was high or not. He was acting... Jittery and
paranoid, but he kept swearing he wasn't on anything. He started
asking us a bunch of weird questions. "Have you caught anyone
following you around?" "Have you been having weird dreams?"
"Have you seen anyone just staring at you from a distance?"
Stuff like that. All the while, he was constantly peeking out the
window and into the hallway, looking for something.
"No Kase, not beyond the usual." Was Carlos' main response
to all three. Mine too, but that was, obviously, a lie, for at least
two of the questions. My dreams are unrelated, that much is for
certain, though I do have to wonder... Is Mr. Slender Suit stalking
Kase around? Is that why he was acting all paranoid like this? I sure
as hell hope not... Still, better safe than sorry. I mentioned the
possibility of someone stalking Kase to Campus Security, and they
escorted Kase back to the Timberwolf house. He was pretty reluctant
to go, but I convinced him that it would be for the best. Poor guy. I
wonder if Kruger even knows about this? Maybe Mr. Slender Wannabe was
one of the people I didn't know who watched MarbleHornets with us?
Kruger might know something that could help.
We'll probably go check on Kase tomorrow, and find Kruger a little
later.
No comments:
Post a Comment