Monday, January 5, 2015

I'M OUT!

I'm out. I'm fucking out. I don't know where the FUCK I was, but I got out somehow! Oh Christ thank you, God thank you. It feels like I haven't seen the goddamn sun in a week! Mom and Dad are fine too... They were apparently wondering where I went. The last they saw of me was when I was about to fall asleep. I... Might have even thought it was a dream, or something, if not for those posts. I wrote them and posted them all in the span of a minute, according to this... That's impossible. But it happened. So that was real, it was all real...

Before I got out, things had gotten bad. The Static was fading and the light with it. I was so unimaginably thirsty... I've never been so thirsty. But I was too scared to leave the room. There was this constant sound of movement in the halls... It was Him, it had to be. I had seen him inside before. He was just standing there, barely illuminated by the television light. God... How could I have thought that was a mask, and a costume... I guess... Part of me didn't. The alternative, this, it's too horrible for me to have ever considered without absolute proof. That THING is not human, it isn't even remotely human. I don't care how fancy its clothes are, if those clothes really are clothes in the first place.

I got very desperate in there... The thirst was just overwhelming. So I opened my door and began to sneak to the kitchen. At first I saw no sign of Him, but I could still hear this vague shuffling around. It was slow and heavy, but... It had to be Him. I don't... Know if He knew I was there. But I crawled into the kitchen without being blocked off. None of the sinks worked, and when I opened the fridge, there was nothing but... Fucking whiskey. Desperate times, though, and I tried to drink from that poison. Of course, as soon as it entered my mouth I knew something was wrong. I couldn't describe the taste, but it was enough to make me throw up all over the floor. I remember everything just... Spinning, and I fell down into my own vomit. When I woke up, I was in my bed, staring outside at sunlight streaming through the trees. It was five days into a new year.

It isn't over yet, though... That much is obvious. That THING exists... And it is stalking me. And it... Probably is stalking Kruger, Carlos and those others who watched MarbleHornets with us. Maybe it has stalked others too? Hell... Is MarbleHornets real? I don't even know anymore... I need help, and bad. Maybe having this blog be public is not a bad idea after all.   

No comments:

Post a Comment