Sunday, February 1, 2015

Federal Agent

FBI Agent visited us today for a little chat. They are taking the disappearances, probably coupled with... Kase's murder... Pretty seriously. This Agent, Elliot he said his name was, seemed pretty polite, open minded. When I was brought in to his makeshift office, his desk was covered in this fancy coffee making stuff. The entire room itself smelled like coffee. He was an average looking guy, bright green eyes, brown hair, trace of a Dixie accent, which makes me think he might be a local, or from nearby.

It's... Kind of fun to try and guess stuff about people like that. But I digress.

He asked if I knew any of the missing people, or Jacob Kase. I told him that I really only knew of the missing people by reputation or seeing them once or twice, and that I was the one who called security to take Kase back to his room. I... Admit, I kind of spilled my guts a bit, about the guilt of that. Not like I need to be all depressed and pissy to Carlos, given what situation we're in together. Kind of felt nice in a way. He just kind of smiled, offered me coffee, and asked the same questions I had been asked before. I didn't bother changing my answers. I don't even know if Slender Man killed Kase, or if it might have been The Spinner. So I just told him that Kase was acting weird, like he was on drugs or something. Didn't even bother trying to taste the coffee when I drank it, I was so eager to just leave. I really didn't like lying about this, plus... I don't think I am a very good liar, which might make him suspect I am hiding something, which wouldn't be very helpful.

I finished the cup of coffee, and the Agent took it and started doing weird shit with it, dumping the grounds onto the saucer and staring at it with a weird expression. He asked me about the missing people, and I told him that the last time I saw them was Halloween. That we were all watching MarbleHornets together. He then asked me if I had seen any of them since, or if I had heard anything. I told him no. He just kept staring at the coffee grounds like a weirdo. But I did tell him... MarbleHornets. If he looks into that... He might get infected, I guess? But maybe the government will listen to him? He is an FBI Agent, so that means his word might actually be taken into consideration. Maybe getting the Government involved might solve something?

Or maybe I just indirectly killed a man. Or maybe he won't give a shit about the fucking video we were watching four months ago. Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck I hate this so goddamn much. I don't have a real plan, Carlos doesn't have a real plan! We don't know what to do... And what happens when he stops fucking around with us? He could kill us at any time, and we couldn't do anything to stop it. We're just waiting to fucking die here. Is there anything we can do? Anything?

53 comments:

  1. Congratulations shithead, YOU JUST KILLED A MAN. He just doesn't know it yet. Heheheheheh. How does it feel to be a MURDERER? Oh but you would already know about that, wouldn't you Crash?

    I do wonder, though. When this Big BAD Agent man is gonna take a peek at the video series. And then get put on leave for paranoid behavior, insomnia and all that fun shit. And then found DEAD IN HIS HOME. Gives you an indirect bodycount of two so far. Well on your way to being a serial killer, Crash. I am SO proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh for fuck's sake, not you again.

      Delete
    2. This one is mine, dead man.

      Back Off.

      Delete
    3. Oooooh. That was fast. Yes Crashy Boy, it is me. Here to torment you a little bit, because I literally have NOTHING better to do right now. Blame my Father's pet Cat.

      As for you Brother/Sister/Whoever You are, I don't think I will back off. Whatcha gonna do about it? Hmmm? OH RIGHT. A LITTLE SHIT LIKE YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING. Uppity little masked freak.

      Delete
    4. Expect Someone.

      Delete
    5. My team will cease comment interference until such time as this matter has been discussed between those involved.

      Delete
    6. And the freaks and weirdos keep coming...

      Delete
  2. Don't worry about the deleted comment you just need to calm down. There is nothing you can do, just hold fast for now. The next move isn't yours.

    Someone is trying to take away your pillars of support, though. If this comment gets deleted I will email you. I have plenty of time and you need to remember that people are out there, going through what you're going through.

    Don't worry about the FBI, there's been some speculation that they already know what's going on. And if he does get infected, it's not your fault. You did nothing wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they seem to be pretty good at taking out my support, considering their behavior up there. Never imagined a conspiracy for my death would have so much idiotic bickering. Just going to ignore Starshine up there, though I would really like to know what the hell the Anonymous one is talking about.

      But uh... Thanks for the kind words. They do mean a lot to me, especially right now. Who exactly is speculating this about the FBI?

      Delete
    2. Several different blogs which I'm not going to link because someone who I assume is that anonymous fellow up there (call it an educated guess from an avid blog reader) doesn't want you finding a lot of these.

      Some have had run ins with specific parts of the government that appear to be trying to defeat Him. An old blogger got arrested by the police and the questions they asked seemed to lead towards them putting the pieces together about the monster existing. I can't say for sure, but I suppose let enough time go by with the same patterns and people are bound to notice, why not the government?

      And hey, at least they're arguing amongst themselves, right?

      Delete
    3. I should warn you, child, you are beginning to interfere in affairs that are outside the influence of your new Witch mother. She can expect retaliation, if you persist, as I will not allow my affairs to be meddled with by a pathetic coward who joined out of fear. This is your only warning.

      As for you Jeremy, expect to see me soon, you and Carlos.

      Delete
    4. You think this Agent might know something? He is still on Campus right now, so... If you think he might be able to help more, I could definitely find him.

      And looking forward to it, fucker.

      Delete
    5. You leave Miss Cordelia alone. She's a decent person unlike you, meanie.

      Jeremy, don't give in to fear like I did. There's always something to strive for.

      Delete
    6. And who the hell is Alex Prescott, and why did he/she just follow me?

      Delete
    7. That's Nightscream's spouse, I think, but I thought they were dead. Or never blogging again, at least. They are kind though, you have nothing to fear from them.

      Delete
    8. ... I... Don't know who "Nightscream" is. Isn't that a Transformer?

      Delete
    9. ....HA! Damn. That just made my night. Please just call them Sam, alright? 'Nightscream' is a name LONG laid to rest now.

      Delete
    10. Right. Sure. Sam.

      Who is Sam?

      Delete
    11. Sam was a person with a hard lot in life. But they didn't deserve any of it. And they taught me the difference between good and right.

      Delete
    12. I... See. Is this Sam involved with... This stuff?

      Delete
    13. Nightscream is dead, as is "Sam." Good riddance, I say. I hope Hell isn't gentle.

      Delete
    14. To our Anonymous Comrade in Father's Will: There will be no such retaliation and a diplomatic solution will be reached as soon as possible. In the future, refrain from threatening me. Ever.

      Delete
    15. They were. They're gone now.

      Delete
    16. Okay. Firstly. Anony. Go fuck yourself.

      Secondly.

      Red Witch? Seriously? Hasn't this goddamn community seen enough of the colour Red?! Were the first two maniacs not enough?

      Delete
    17. If you don't want to be threatened, I would advise remembering your place, and especially the place of your pets. This isn't Vegas, and we aren't scared of the color red.

      Delete
    18. Okay for Fucks sake, what community are you talking about? What does anything have to do with redlights, and what the fuck is everyone talking about? I am confused as all hell here.

      Delete
    19. Alex, I've made no claim to the color red other than including it here as my alias for the sake of recognition within my own community. The name was given to me, I didn't take it up, and it doesn't matter. What does matter is that one of Father's Children is threatening me, and that is not something they should ever do.

      I know my place, sweetheart. I trust that you do not, so allow me to help you understand: My operatives will not interfere with your mission through these comments for now, while you will stop mouthing off, in anticipation of whoever it is you're sending my direction. If you expect them to broker something with me, you would be wise not to be so hostile. We aren't enemies, and we don't need to be.

      Delete
    20. I certainly see no attempts by you, or those serving you, to distance yourself from your acquired title. If you don't want to make enemies, why pick a name like that? Tread very lightly, Witch. The eyes of the community are upon you, and the sins of your predecessors will stain your reputation for quite some time yet. As they should. You want to make friends? Get a new name. Wear blue.

      Delete
    21. Alex, don't worry. The Redlights were mean jerks to everyone. Miss Cordelia is really super nice! Sometimes a color is just a color.

      Delete
    22. "A color is just a color"?

      So the swastika is just a symbol, that it? Doesn't mean anything? Doesn't bring any kind of thoughts to mind? Just like the Operator Symbol isn't connected to anything at all, right?

      If this so called "Witch" wants to play Big Boss, I really don't care. There's always one idiot or another grabbing for control. But. Friendly advice.

      Wear Blue.

      Delete
    23. I wear gray. It's kind of a habit. But I don't wear red. Trust me, just because I didn't manage to read the blogs until long after they ended doesn't mean that what happened to you and to Sam didn't pain me deeply.

      If it means anything to you, I cried for your pain. I don't know if you care, but I did.

      Delete
    24. "Anonymous": Reading comprehension. Work on it. I explicitly said the name was given to me by my fellow Children. There are many reasons others choose to call me by that name. Few of them allude to what you think they do.

      Delete
    25. @Grey Thank you. But I meant her. If she wants to be a "Big Bad" then do it in Blue. Or Black. Of PINK for all I care. Red has too much baggage.

      And I will burn in hell. Before I see another Redlight take over.

      Not while I'm still breathing. No fucking way.

      @Red Bitch If you have HALF the intelligence you're putting on, then you'd know that by taking THAT name, you're only asking for a war. Anyone who "chose" that name for you? Obviously failed to realize what it stands for, and the curse that comes with it. You'll burn. Just as sure as the rest did. Which, actually, is fitting, isn't it?

      Delete
    26. Oh please, I hear the rumors. We all do. You simply choose not to distance yourself from them, as I said. That in itself, is quite telling, regardless of how you acquired the name. The fact you let that moron out again isn't helping your case. I would be surprised if Fracture's crew didn't starting making moves against you. My associate will explain our thoughts on the matter when he arrives.

      Delete
    27. @Alex: Keep festering in your anger, dear, by all means. I'm not bothered. Come burn me if you'd like. I'll wait right here for you.

      @Anonymous: As you say, love. We'll work it out, I have no doubt, in spite of those pesky rumors. :)

      Delete
    28. Why would Fracture move against her? Miss Cordelia stands against the useless violence and bloodshed as much as he does.

      Delete
    29. Heh. But that's the thing isn't it? Always the same with you egotistical asshats. You are bothered. It irks you to be challenged. All part of your goddamn hardware. You play it sweet, but it's gagging. That's what you don't get. Don't know how the hell Gray doesn't see it. I can damn well FEEL it.

      They weren't good enough to keep it up, little girl.

      And you aren't either.

      You'll fail. Just like both the others did. Whether I light you up myself, someone else beats me to it, or you strike the match yourself...

      It all comes down to the same punch lines.

      I'd recommend packing up and going home, before this gets ugly for everyone.

      Delete
    30. I "get" a great deal more than you give me credit for, Alex, my darling. Condescend all you like, it won't help that gnawing in the pit of your stomach one bit. I'm not going anywhere.

      Delete
    31. For the record Alex, I named her that.

      Take that as you will.

      Delete
    32. Right. I'll just "take it" that you lost your goddamn mind. Thought you were smarter than this, Fracture. Not the first time I've been wrong about someone, huh?

      @The Blair Witch. Being a copy of a copy isn't going to turn my stomach in a knot, little girl. Sorry to disappoint.

      Delete
    33. Best to call something what it is and not lie yourself and wish that it weren't.

      Delete
  3. Hey, kid. You've gotten yourself right into the thick of it, haven't ya? I'm not much good at the sappy inspirational stuff, but I'm at least a pretty creditable source at "indicating" that the FBI knows. Or at least a part of them do. I'm an ex-agent myself, but that was years ago now. Got kinda thrown into an asylum for a little while for making a racket about it. Great fun.

    Good news is that this "Elliot" seems like he's the level sort. He'd probably handle it a lot quieter than I did, and that will spare him a shit ton of trouble. In any case, don't listen to Star. He's paid to be an asshole. You haven't killed anyone. Just stay calm, alright? Your head is your best weapon. Keep it on YOUR side, got it?

    Also. The question your asking? "How did I find your blog"? I try to keep track of who Star terrorizes. Congrats, today was your lucky day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Gray is the closest thing to a helpful source that has shown up on here so far. He vouches for you. So I am going to believe you when you say the FBI, or parts of them, know.

      This Star guy is fucking paid to do this? What? What does that even mean? Its his job to be a jackass online? Why? And why me?

      But... Yeah. Thanks for the advice. It... Is kind of hard to stay calm here. I assume you've seen Him too, then? How the hell do you deal with that?

      Delete
    2. @Jeremy Star is an asshole who works for a monster and enjoys it. His job is to turn your head against yourself so you tailspin faster. Just ignore him. Believe me, that'll piss him off more than ANYTHING you can say.

      Yeah, my family and I were hunted by Him and were... well. Let's just say I'm the last one standing, alright? But only reason for that is that Sam made a deal with the thing. To keep me and our son safe. It... sort of worked. I guess. Still think it was a stupid fucking deal.

      @Luke I could ask you the same thing, you know. Seriously. What the fuck.

      Delete
    3. ... We will continue this little correspondence LATER, Alex. Miss Babylon is tugging at my leash. Yay for Diplomacy. Spider Fucker.

      Delete
    4. Consider the asshole ignored. I am... Sorry to hear about your family... I guess the Deal wasn't entirely what it was cracked up to be then? Sorry to say, but it doesn't surprise me. Making a deal with that Thing could only end in disaster.

      Delete
    5. You're completely right. It only did end in disaster. But... Sam blamed themselves for what happened. Thinking that they were the reason Slender Man came after us. Guilt... ate at Sam a lot. Ended up committing suicide after several years. I was... too late getting out of that damn asylum to stop any of it. That's a guilt I have, but I can't let it eat me. I won't let it eat me.

      Just like you can't let it eat you, alright? We're all human. We all try our best, and a lot of the time it isn't good enough, but we still TRY. Okay? And that IS worth something.

      As for the mess above.... it's a long story, kiddo. This shit has been going on for years. Decades. Hell, centuries maybe. The "Community" is in reference to all the people who are hunted by the thing. And redlight... well. He was a proxy. Like Star. Only a hell of a lot worse. And then there was Redlight #2 who... who obliterated Sam. And drove that guilt in until it died. So I killed #2.

      We don't need a #3.

      Delete
    6. A proxy for... The Slender Man? Is that what Star and that Anonymous dickhead's job is? Proxying?

      That sounds... Rough. I am very sorry.

      And no worries, I don't intend to give up. It has to be possible to get through this.

      Delete
    7. They're servants. The Red Bitch is too, no doubt. And... so was Sam. "Nightscream" back in the day. They call themselves Proxies. They all have their reasons for being what they are. Some didn't have a choice. Others did.

      There's been enough "sorry" to go around. It's alright. Only reason I brought it up at all was because I thought it might help you realize you aren't alone in this. There are people who are fighting for their lives, just like you are.

      Delete
    8. So there is... An Organization of them, or something? How many of them are there?

      Delete
    9. Not as many as there were. There used to be a large Organization to keep the Proxies monitored and working, but Redlight #2 tore that apart and tried replacing it with just himself. Now. There is a power grab. Several people are trying to take control. Think of it like a mob war. I believe the Red Bitch is one of them, from the sounds of it. Good news is that when they're going after each other, they aren't going after the rest of us.

      Delete
    10. Most on the proxy side would have you believing everything is copacetic and that the /fractured/ orders of proxies can exist in harmony as we face down a greater threat than each other to our prosperity and security.

      A crusade is in effect and we need to stand together.

      But Alex is right. There's a huge power vacuum and proxies notoriously did not get along when we were one unified entity. Now that we are so /fractured/ I do not believe, though I want to believe, that peace will last for long.

      So while me and Red Witch are friends and associates I, like everyone else, am waiting to see who kicks up the dirt first and where every is gonna be once the dusk settles.

      Delete