To start with, lets address the comments. What the fuck. So, apparently Slender Man has "Proxies" that work for him. I have one question: Why the flying fuck would anyone ever want to work for something like that? That Morningstar asshole is apparently one of them, as is someone dead named Sam, or Nightscream, and someone named "Redlight." Most importantly however, is that our anonymous shithead commenter is also a Proxy, which means for certain that we now have actual psychopaths coming after us, in addition to Slender Man and... The Spinner, I guess. There is also a... Community or something. I don't know... Actually... How the fuck did all these people find my blog anyway?
Goddammit it doesn't matter, does it?
Slender fuck has been getting aggressive. I didn't think he could
move when you are looking at him, but clearly I'm an idiot for
thinking something like that has actual rules... I was busy staring
out the damn window for him, when Carlos came in and yelled. I turn
around, who do I see? The Slender Man standing in the middle of the
room. So I, naturally, opened the nearest window to jump out, but by
the time I turned around he was gone again.
This shit isn't funny. I'm sure that faceless asshole would be
laughing at us if he had a mouth.
Sleep is getting difficult too. Every fucking night it sounds like
someone is moving around in here, but neither Carlos nor I have seen
any hint as to who. Well, I mean physically. The comments last post
make me think it is our mysterious anonymous douchebag commenter. I
guess it's supposed to scare us, or intimidate us or something?
Coming in our room and moving shit around? I think you fucking opened
our fridge once or twice? Did you find what you needed, Jackass? Help
yourself to some Pepsi or some shit? Christ...
I haven't heard anything about more dead students, so that's good.
Just feels like we're spinning our wheels here. I know there were
more people watching that video with us... I don't remember how many,
but it was a good room full. We've got to find them. We've got to.
There is strength in numbers, and between all of us, we'll figure out
someway to kill this fucker.
Be careful if you hunt down who watched the video. It's possible for people to be exposed to Him and not actually begin being stalked, and you wouldn't want them to get infected because you brought it up while trying to help them.
ReplyDeleteAnd sorry that you had to get kinda...brain dumped upon. It's a lot to take in. But nothing's ever simple, is it?
-Gray
Kid. You've set labels on your post of "Slender Man" and your last post mentioned FBI. There's a shit ton of red flags that THAT is going to set off. Certainly caught my attention, especially with Luke sticking his big nose in.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of red flags. WHY are you taking someone breaking into your room so damn lightly? Kid. You need to reclaim your space. You're sleeping on their terms, you gotta take back some ground. It's bad enough that you can't control Slender, but, remember, Proxies are humans. Pure and simple. Don't let them fluff it up. There are a couple exceptions, but for the most part. They aren't anything special.
Hate to say it. But a shot in the leg is going to slow anyone down, no matter how preachy they are.
You really should just ignore the Slender games for the most part. I think that's where the assumption that he can't move while you're looking at him comes from and that's bollocks. He moves in ways you can't really began to imagine. Staring him down isn't gonna stop him from turning you into paste against the wall.
ReplyDeleteAnd for the record, some of us survive out of a desire to live. Selfish, but we're only human.