Tuesday, January 27, 2015

No Longer Alone

Fuck, I should have been paying more attention to this blog. I did not delete your comment Gray, which means that my account here is still not secure. Fantastic... But there is some good news at last. Carlos has finally shown up, alive. We've been... Discussing the situation. Slender Man and some other thing were stalking him throughout Christmas break. The other thing he was describing was a... Well, in his words it was "A fucking man spider thing on the side of my fucking house, man!" Empty holes for eyes, shiny black carapace, multiple gangly limbs. If I were a betting man, and I'm really not, I would say that it was the same other thing I saw in the forest, after the crash. Carlos, for some reason, thinks it might be "The Spinner" that the idiot fratboy cult worshiped. I don't think so, personally. That cult shit couldn't possibly be right, could it?

Still no word from, or of, Kruger... We discussed it and, I gotta be realistic here. If he hasn't shown up by now, he probably isn't showing up at all. My bet? Carlos mentioned experiencing something similar to that period of time where it was... Like... I was trapped in a second, with no one around. If we both dealt with it, maybe Kruger did too? Maybe Kruger... Didn't make it through his.

So we need to fucking find any of those others that watched the video with us, ASAP. Carlos knew a few of them. Alaric Brooks, Cody Padgett, Gilberto Garcia and Wendy Fielding are all dead. Reported missing, and there is an FBI Agent running around the campus asking questions about them. Carlos agrees with me on this... Telling the FBI anything would be pointless. We don't exactly have any physical evidence that we are being stalked by a nine foot tall faceless anorexic, and his pet spider God. Assuming... They are, in fact, working together. Which, we don't know for sure, really. Of course, that being said, we are trying to figure out anything to tell this guy that might point him in the right direction. That there is actually something out there killing people, and that we are in real fucking danger...We just don't know what we can do to point him in the right direction, short of risking his own... Infection, I guess...

For right now, all we can do is wait and try not to die, if that faceless fucker suddenly gets hostile again. I do feel a bit better now that there are two of us though... But does safety in numbers really count against something like the Slender Man?

No comments:

Post a Comment