Uneventful few days this time. Feeling a hell of a lot better now, no
sore bones and muscles. Even better, Thanksgiving break is getting
really close. Of course that is also the bad news in a sense. I
really don't want to deal with Mom and Dad right now.... Just felt on
edge all week. Guess its something warning me about this
Thanksgiving... Just the worst kind of gut feeling.
Something weird. I have been doodling a lot of pictures of The
Operator, or The Slender Man I guess. Just these weird little doodles
and Operator Symbols and just... Slender Man stick figures. Gonna
call him Slender Man. "The Operator" just isn't as catchy.
I guess watching MarbleHornets left more of an impression on me than
I thought. I'm just doodling them at random, even during class.
Sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it, until later. I must be
getting really stressed... Got an appointment with Dr. Despinos
coming up, so that might help.
No comments:
Post a Comment