Thanksgiving is nearly upon us. Was hanging out with Carlos, Kase and
Kruger and they all started talking about it. Carlos seems pretty
happy about seeing his family. His full, extended family. So they
seem to be pretty tight knit, supportive and fond of one another.
Sounds like a dream family. Really is a good creed to have. "Family
above all." I mean, who can you rely on if not your family? They
are your everything, and you give everything you have for them. Do
everything to ease conflict and make it all work. Because it can all
work, everyone just has to put in the effort. You know? Anything can
be fixed, if you just... Say the right things, do the right things.
As for Kruger and Kase, Kruger seemed more interested in the food his
family was going to make for Thanksgiving. Some kind of family recipe
for a pudding. Kase was unusually quiet, even for him, about the
whole thing. Evidently his family is pretty large like Carlos', but
spread very far apart. Which means they don't really bother celebrating
Thanksgiving together. Still, seemed like there was something
bothering him, but I didn't feel like it was my place to pry.
As for Me? Of course I kept quiet about Thanksgiving. It'll just be
me, The Judge, Mom and Dad. I just hope I can leave early.
No comments:
Post a Comment