Thursday, February 12, 2015

Night Visitor

Today I woke up hanging from a tree.

I... Can't fucking remember what happened... Not... Completely... I have a giant ass bruise to show why, I think...

I remember it was... The middle of the night, and I woke up to the sound of knocking. So I got up and went to go answer the door. I must have been... Really tired or something, because I was staggering around, and it took me a few tries to open the door... When I did I saw this... Thing. Jet Black and covered in a hard shell, with many arms and this face that... Looked like nothing I had ever seen before, at least up close, or could adequately describe... It had these black holes for eyes, sucking in the light around it. I couldn't even react before it grabbed my head, with those fucking disgusting long fingers, and slammed my head into the door frame.

I know I hit the ground, and the last thing I saw before all the light faded was... That monstrous face getting closer. When I came to, I was about ten feet off the ground, hanging from these moldy ropes in the middle of the woods outside the College. It took an hour of me screaming for help, before someone found me.

Of course, He was there with me the entire time, silently mocking me. I couldn't distinguish him from the trees at first. Everything was spinning, my head was pounding, and I was tired. I'm still tired, and nauseous. I don't even know why... I've been throwing up all day, and its been filled with this black shit.

Fuck it, I'm going to bed. No energy to keep typing his shit. It's hopeless anyway, isn't it?

3 comments:

  1. Hopeless? My dear boy, you're just figuring that out? At least you've learned your lesson, haven't you? Provoking us wasn't a very wise decision, now was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...A thing like that KNOCKS?

    Fuck. Well. Regardless, glad you landed (somewhat) on your feet from it. Keeps your wits on you and, dammit, take back control of that room of yours. Good news is that if a nightmare knocks, that's why we have peepholes. Use one next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deep breaths, Jeremy. I know it sounds kinda stupid with the situation you're in and I feel kinda stupid saying it but don't forget to breathe. Sometimes you need to do it consciously. It's a sickness, it is making you sick, but keep your head.

    Get medical attention and get better and don't let it freak you out too much.

    Good luck, I guess.
    -Gray

    ReplyDelete