Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Uncertain

Classes are delayed still, in light of an on-going investigation. No one is talking about it, but I get the feeling they might have found another body, or bodies. Both Carlos and Kruger are now very, very late. This isn't good at all. I have lots of questions now, and shit is still fucking weird. Alright... Daily occurrences.

I've been drawing shit again. It feels good... I dunno... Calming I guess is the best way to describe it. I had an appointment with Dr. Despinos, but I didn't tell him about... Well, I mean, he didn't even see, or seem to notice, when Slender Man was visible outside the window. You know what's really starting to bug me about him? He won't fucking do anything. I know that's supposed to be his thing, right? Just standing there looking at you while you are looking at him, but he isn't... Stuck there. He isn't some kind of Weeping Angel thing from that Dr Who show. But he doesn't seem to like doing his teleporting shit when you look at him, right? Help me out here Gray, or anyone else that might stumble across this. Him standing there doing nothing is part of his rules right? It isn't just a series of flukes or coincidences? Anyway... Despinos seemed concerned about me, and why wouldn't he? I know I'm a wreck right now. Too little sleep, sporadic bouts of sickness, in addition to my little art projects, which aren't the cheeriest images I've ever seen.

While I was talking to him, I ended up reminding myself of that blood work that was supposed to be done last month... So I called, and they denied that I ever came in for a check-up that day, or that any blood work was taken or sent off. So I called Judge, just to see if that wasn't me going... Fucking crazy or something. He confirmed it and is trying to find out what the hell is going on, but that is the extent of what I am dragging him into here. If this Slender Man starts killing people who know about him, then I want to make sure nobody else finds out, if I can help it.

Something that Gray said in the comments of the previous post has been sticking with me. Can't run forever. He's right... Uh... You are a "he" right, Gray? Sorry, I... Can't really tell. You don't have a blog or anything that I can see. So what can I do to fight? Options are kind of limited here, and I can't really count on much help. Maybe I can't count on any help... The blog hijacker guy who apparently isn't named Morningstar told me that "I shall bear witness" and that I will be the last. I take it that I am being targeted after the others. So... Probably going to have to accept the fact that... I might be the only one left right now. I need a plan, I've needed a plan for a while. But what can I do?  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't interfere.

      Delete
    2. Jeremy is my friend. It's not interfering, it's talking.

      Delete