Sunday, January 18, 2015

Return to College

Back at College. What a fucking week... Best report the most important stuff first. Carlos isn't here and neither is Kruger. Now, it could be that they were delayed, but I really, really doubt it... Still can't get in touch with them. As far as I know, I am alone here... And Slender Man isn't the only thing after me, it looks like. God fucking dammit, all of this because I watched a stupid fucking video, goddammit Kase, goddammit Kruger. Why now? They told me that they had watched it before, so why didn't they get stalked by this fucker back then?

Fuck. On to less important stuff, I guess. I am short a car now. I was driving back to college, and I fucking should have known this shit would happen, everything was too quiet for the past week... I turned a corner and there was the fucking Slender Man in the middle of the road, just standing there with his head titled and looking at me. I swerved and ended up... Crashing, again, into some trees down a hill... When I regained consciousness, I was laying outside my demolished car. The only injuries I know I got was a puncture wound in my neck and a few cuts and bruises. Maybe a concussion, but I can't tell yet. Either way, I got up in a daze, but I was still... Coherent enough to tell that he had fucking moved down the hill, and was now about 20 feet from me, blocking my way back up to the road. I wasn't thinking anymore, just panicking, and I ran deeper into the woods. I didn't look back to see if he was following me.

I just picked a direction and ran, until I came to a kudzu filled clearing. That's when I saw the other one, clinging to the trees. I think... It might have been that thing in my nightmare, back in November. It had these two giant empty black eyes. Pitch black, like no form of darkness I have ever seen. The rest of it was black too... Shiny and hard looking. It came crawling down from the trees, feet over head, contorting itself and those... limbs... into a vaguely human shape... I starting running, of course. I could hear its scuttling behind me, and every once in a while, I would see the Slender Man just in the corner of my eye, staring at me between the trees, getting closer every time I saw him. I've never hunted animals before, but I imagine that was what they felt like. The panic, the adrenaline, the presence of something just behind you at all times, no matter how fast you run. Mind numbing terror, beyond anything I had ever thought was possible... Christ. Fuck. Is this what life is for me now?

Eventually I got out of the forest, stumbled up a hill and into a gas station parking lot. I managed to get a ride from a woman named Beth, back to the college. I didn't see Slender Man or that other fucking thing follow me to the gas station. I wonder why? Not like Slender Man hasn't killed someone unrelated to this bullshit once already, just because he was too close to Kase. I haven't told anyone what actually happened. Just told Beth and the police the same thing... Guy in the road, I swerved, crashed and stumbled to the nearest gas station. Least heading back with Beth was fucking uneventful. Need to get a new car, but... Fuck I don't care. I just want this shit to be over with already. He is fucking with me. He's gotta be fucking with me. No other reason for this shit... If he can fucking teleport, there is no reason for a chase in the fucking woods! He could have caught me at any time.

I am not a toy. There has to be a way to fight back... If... When Carlos and Kruger get here, we need to figure out who else was with us when we watched MarbleHornets. Then, we need to all come up with a plan. There is power in numbers, so we're bound to... Think of something.  

1 comment:

  1. Stay strong. You'll think of something. Since you can't keep running forever eventually it'll be do or die. You'll figure it out.

    Sorry I can't help.
    -Gray

    ReplyDelete