No sign of the thin bastard lately... Good. Gives me time to think of
a plan. I couldn't get in touch with either Kruger or Carlos, so... I
don't know if I'm the only one dealing with this. It probably isn't
smart to think I'm special or anything, so... Maybe they're...
Possibly stuck like I was? In that place? I have no way of knowing,
but what about you Mr Follower? "Morningstar?" You followed
pretty quick, and your profile is hidden from viewing. So should I be
guessing you were the asshole who posted on my account with that
"Little Fly" shit?
Guess that confirms that Slender Man is working with actual people?
Speaking of the tall fucker, don't think I haven't seen him watching
me from outside. Keeping his distance this time, among the trees, which suits me fine.
I am not gonna let him get me again. What the fuck does he even
want with me? Why the hell does he stalk anyone? It makes no fucking sense. Everything that is alive, needs something, so it... Probably stands to reason that Slender Man needs something too... Which is... Why he stalks people? Maybe he gets something from it? The few things I've read so far don't tell me anything
about what he could possibly be after. Just that... Most people don't get
away from him.
Well, if no one else has, I intend to be the first, with Carlos,
Kruger and any of those others I can find. I am not going down without a fight.
Mom and Dad can tell something is wrong. They asked, but I didn't
tell them. Not like they would believe me, right? They'll drop the
questions. They don't care enough to keep asking, no matter what
Judge advises them to do. So, that mean I am on my own right now... Can't find a damn
trace of anyone dealing with the same shit. Lots of links mentioning
it, but most of them lead to missing or dead blogs and websites. I
need to find active blogs. Active help. It can't just be me, us, that
is dealing with this fuckery.
Starting to sleep with a knife under my pillow. Not letting him take
me again. Not alive.
OH. You noticed me did ya? Good for YOU. Observant is a VERY good trait to have in this kind of situation.
ReplyDeleteBad news is, I have NOTHING to do with your little hacker problem. Your little arachnid friend probably had something to do with that. I'm just... You know... Watching. Good entertainment. Keep Vigilant, Little Miss Muffet. The worst has yet to come.
Great, so my first follower is an asshole. Lucky Me.
DeleteWhat arachnid friend are you talking about? And if you don't have anything to do with this, then how do you know it has something to do with a supposed arachnid friend of mine?
You, my friend, are gonna die screaming. You're gonna die in the worst pain of your life, just like your friends, and hopefully your family. Heheheheheheh. It is gonna be SO funny. Really though, keep trying. Give it all you got. When you fail, it will just make it that much worse for you.
DeleteGod I've missed people like you. Got so many mixed signals in that little post. "RAWR I WILL GO DOWN FIGHTING." followed by "WAH, I WON'T LET HIM KILL ME, I WILL DO IT MYSELF, WAH WAH." My bet? You won't do either. Too scared to die to kill yourself, OR fight back. So, you will run.
You know, laughing through text, doesn't make you seem scarier or crazier, man. Or... Girl, I can't tell from that display picture of yours. Who exactly are you, again? To know stuff like this? Because unless you're a psychic, I don't think you are in any position to know or say anything about what I will or won't do, or my odds of surviving this. So unless you have anything helpful to add, would you mind going the fuck away?
DeleteI'm sorry to have to say this, but the chances of him going away are doubtful. Morningstar's rather....tenacious. Though he probably brought up the spider thing because your hacker called you a fly. It's a bit of a logic jump, I mean, that's the obvious choice but there's plenty of animals that eat flies. And there are plenty of things that eat you.
DeleteSorry, that got a bit dark. My name's Gray. Nice to meet you. Or not nice considering that it means bad things on both our horizons. But I can definitely empathize with your situation. I am also stuck in something like what you just got out of. So, um, hooray for common ground, I guess.
You know this asshole? Did I miss an entire community or something?
DeleteNice to meet you too Gray. Little confused though. If you are stuck in something like... That.., Place, how are you commenting?
Um, actually yes? It's not as big as it once was but there are a lot of people in our situation. And Morningstar is kinda infamous in it for...being a lot of the things you said he was above.
DeleteAnd my loop doesn't sound as intense as yours. It's just my kitchen but with a...with more blood. Sorry, it's kinda hard to breathe in here. I got distracted. Why am I typing all this? Your question. I have my computer in here. And it works. Don't ask me why I don't know. It just does.
... So... He actually is a psychic?
DeleteWhat do you mean loop?
No, not a psychic, just generally considered a....not nice person. And rarely considered helpful.
DeleteLoop is a colloquialism for weird rips in dimensional space and time? I actually have no idea what they are. They're awful, whatever they are.