Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Only We Remain

Bear with me here guys... I don't feel good writing this. I don't... Think I've recovered from that shit a few days ago.

Agent Elliot dropped by again, with bad news. Looks like he was paying attention when I mentioned MarbleHornets to him, but he focused on the wrong bit. He said he tried tracking down everyone else who was watching the videos with us, and that Kruger helped fill in the blanks on his list. It turns out, that everyone on the list has been reported missing, mostly during Christmas break, but the latest one was just last week. Anyone around them told Elliot that they were acting bizarre before they disappeared. They were paranoid, convinced someone was watching them, and... Of course the drawings. Just like Me. Elliot asked again if I had any information to share but... What could I say? An internet monster got them? He didn't even believe me when I told him a Man-Spider was stalking me. No way he would believe me about Slender Man.

Elliot then told me that we, Carlos, Kruger and myself, were the only ones accounted for now. I'm not surprised. This is exactly what that fucker said would happen. So I guess now we have to figure out the plan on our own. First Spinner... Yeah... If we can kill Spinner, Kruger will be in the clear. Then I can handle Slender Man... Somehow. I don't exactly have access to a gun here...

Wait. Maybe I do... Shit, but that will need a plan and a half itself to work... One thing at a time. We can do this. We can. I can. Do bullets even work on something like that, though? Maybe you guys know more.

Did get some news about Carlos. He is set to be released in a couple of days. Kruger is worried that they, Corvin and those Timberwolves, might have been doing something to him in there. Considering they tried to keep an FBI Agent out, I am inclined to agree. But neither he, nor I, have been able to find out what. I haven't been in the best shape after that Faceless Fucker get ahold of me. Kruger meanwhile has effectively been kicked out of the Timberwolves.

It must be bad. They have always been party animals for as long as I've been here, but according to Kruger, they have gotten much worse since before Christmas break. Some kind of new drug is being passed around. Not the usuals, but something different. He doesn't what it is but... A lot of the Wolves, especially the older ones, have been acting... Bizarre. The cult crap that was always semi-present in the Wolves has been ramped up. Some of them are walking around in friggen Robes! We know Thomas Corvin has something to do with it, because he has been visiting the Timberwolf house more frequently. The older Wolves have taken to calling him "Prophet" even in public, which wasn't allowed before. Naturally the Non-Timberwolf students are starting to get really freaked out, especially given the murders and disappearances. I don't care how rich Corvin is, he can't cover this much crap up. I just wonder why nobody is doing anything about it. The FBI knows, obviously, and Elliot clearly isn't on board with what Corvin is doing... But for some reason isn't arresting him, or can't.

We really don't need this kind of shit right now. We already have Slender Man and Spinner. We don't need a bunch of drugged up idiots causing problems too. And you know they fucking will. They worship "The Spinner" after all, and that is who we're dealing with here... I think. Kruger seems to think so, and he was a Timberwolf, albeit one in it for the parties and not the religion. Fuck, I don't even really care if they worship the bastard, just so long as they leave us alone. But I suppose we'll know more about what we're dealing with when Carlos is finally let out.  

9 comments:

  1. Timberwolves worship something called the archangel traditionally. The Spinner is something else unless it's got a new lieutenant or something.

    I'm also not convinced your FBI friend is actually FBI. Seems to me he knows an awful lot but can accomplish awfully little. For as much authority as cults like to tout, even the old Bureaucracy couldn't boast contacts among the FBI or CIA. If he was a real agent or if he really cared to get involved and affect the situation, he would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hear Christians have those too, but I don't think these idiots care much about Jesus. Or do you mean... Actual, wolves?

      I dunno man... Elliot's got the badge thing... I just checked Wikipedia, and his gun is right. The College is letting him snoop around, selectively. Corvin's people clearly don't want him here, so if he wasn't really an Agent, I would think that Corvin would have had him arrested by now, or something.

      Delete
    2. Perhaps Corvin's people just haven't found anything. Perhaps he checked Wikipedia too. Have you considered that? Or are you too busy spinning your wheels, and wasting everyone's time to actually give some thought to things? Go on, try figuring things out. It might be fun to watch.

      Delete
    3. Oh, you again.

      Now I know for sure Elliot is legit. Otherwise, why would you be trying to convince me he isn't? Right? That's how this works, isn't it, Proxy?

      Delete
    4. Oh yes, you saw right through my clever ruse. Well done.

      Delete
    5. What Fracture was trying to say, Jeremy, is that there is more crazy stuff in this horrible messed up world that just Slenderman, as your run ins with that yet unidentified shadow spider can attest to.

      The Archangel is one of them. I've never seen him, thank God almighty, but he's got like, a gas mask and a rifle and looks more human but is definitely not. His followers are called Timberwolves.

      Could be a coincidence. Could not be.

      I'd say keep your eyes open if I didn't think you were already as alert as you can be. Try not to stress so much that you like, die, okay? I'm pretty sure that's a thing.

      Delete
    6. Yes, people call the Gas Mask Child the Archangel and it's a fear like slender man that timberwolves, the archangel's version of proxies, worship.

      Delete
    7. "A fear" huh? I guess that's an appropriate name for something like Slender Man. I'm not entirely sure the Timberwolves I'm dealing with are related to the Timberwolves of this "Archangel."

      Delete
    8. Them having the same name would be an uncanny coincidence.

      Delete