I guess I should say sorry to Future-Me for the big time gap.
Despinos decided to ask about the blog, and I had to tell him that I
had, uh, forgotten about it. I was kind of in a bad place when I put
that last post up anyway. You understand and stuff. Anyway, therapy
is a bitch as always. I've never been one to air my dirty laundry to
others, but that's what we're paying for, so I better just suck it up.
Moving on is a slow and painful process, or Dr Despinos tells me.
Bought a new harmonica today. Turns out I'm not as rusty as I thought
I'd be, which is pretty nice. Gives me a weapon against Carlos for
the time being, since he seems to hate harmonicas. I don't really
blame him though. Poor guy has obviously been musically impaired for
a while, given the (c)rap he listens to on a daily basis. He might
never understand that shit like that isn't real music. Now that, is
real tragedy.
Something else to look back on and either laugh or scowl at,
Future-Me. College homework is surprisingly easy. The crap in high
school seems more difficult than this stuff! High school me could
breeze though this stuff, and I was a complete idiot back then. Now
that studying has become a priority, this stuff just feels really,
really easy. But it probably does get harder, and you would know all
about that Future-Me. So, maybe have a good laugh at how naive I am
right now. Could use a bit of laughter.
Oh. And I visit the Judge in a couple days. Looking forward to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment