You know, I was kind of hoping both me and Doctor Despinos would
forget about this whole blog thing. But we aren't that lucky are we,
future me? Because, really, I am hoping only future me will ever find
this stupid thing. Or maybe I should write like I have some kind of
invisible audience? Maybe that will make it more tolerable? Or maybe
it will completely defeat the purpose of this thing. I dunno, I'm not
the therapist here. Page views show that no one but me has been
looking, so thats good. I figured Doctor Despinos might try and see
for himself, but I guess not.
You know what I hate? I hate Rabbits. I really, really hate rabbits.
They shit everywhere! So naturally, I would have room with the guy
with a pet rabbit. Future-Me, you remember Carlos right? I hope to
God you don't. That might mean we remained friends in the far future,
and that can't be good for my reputation. Unless he dropped the
magician act? That could make him more tolerable. Then, again, I
suppose the only thing he might drop the magic hobby for is being a
non-ironic clown, which I don't think are currently a thing anymore.
At least, I hope not. Creepy guys. You never know if any of them
could be a past, present or future Gacy.
OK so I guess the magic thing isn't that bad. At least it makes kids
laugh and smile instead of crapping their pants in sheer terror.
Uh... What else... Classes were boring and uneventful. Criminal
Justice looks to be going about as well as we had hoped, but you
would know better Future-Me.
Oh and that's nice. Timberwolves outside doing stupid shit. Meaning
that idiot fraternity, not actual wolves, Future-Me, in case you
forgot. I can't actually remember what their name really is. Don't
really care to, either. Like most fraternities, they are just a bunch
of loud, drunk, morons. Kind of reminds me of Mom, now that I think
about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment