Enrique Houdini has vanished to a party, leaving a mess all over the
room. Isn't that Great? Might as well blog about it. That's what this
thing is for, right? Complaining and letting crap off my chest?
Look... Carlos is a good guy, and we've been friends for a little
while now. But I really and truly wish I was rooming with someone who
was less... uh... extravagant. Do I smell rabbit shit? Probably. Lets
hope it's in the cage this time. There are also cards everywhere, and
many of them do not even belong to the same deck, or series. Does he
expect to do card tricks with Magic and Yugioh cards? Maybe, but that
doesn't explain the fact there are hundreds of the damn things laying
everywhere.
Future-Me, I don't know if you remember what this dorm room looks
like, but you will probably recall that it isn't that big, and it is
longer than it is wide. Which means the mess tends to get
concentrated in the area near the beds. Including mine, which I sleep
in. I do not appreciate rabbit fur and rabbit shit in my bed, and I
think most people would share the sentiment.
Well whatever.
I suppose cleaning is a decent excuse to not bother with that
irritating party, filled with irritating people. A couple of
Timberwolves too, by the look of things. I prefer to avoid that
crowd. Anyway, Future-Me, I'm starting to realize how ridiculous this
Future-Me stuff is, so... If Despinos isn't watching, what he doesn't
know won't hurt him, and won't keep wasting me time with something I
will never go back and read.
No comments:
Post a Comment