This is really a waste of energy. Hello world, and weirdo internet
creepers. My name is Jeremy, professional student. And what the hell
do I write now? Jeez. This really isn't my idea of a good use of time
or energy, but Doctor Despinos thinks it'll be good for me or
something. Sure it will. At least he means well, but this therapy
crap is going nowhere. I mean, I know after whats happened, I
probably need it, but... I really don't want to talk about it. Not to
him, not an empty blog and not to anyone else. I've said all that
needs to be said. It's done.
But I guess, if we're paying for this, I might as well torture myself
a bit. Get our money's worth. So I'll do this blogging thing when he
tells me to, or if for some reason I actually do end up liking it.
Gotta keep an open mind, right? Like, maybe future me will come back
and read this to say "hey, this is where I turned everything
around, made something of myself and achieved all my dreams."
Stranger things had to have happened, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment