Of course it was him.
So, after Carlos was discharged from the hospital, we came back to
find that the College had sent some people to clean up the broken
window and walls. Coincidentally, I'm sure, after tearing down part
of the walls ourselves, we found that the Cameras were all gone. At
that point, all doubt in my mind had vanished about who put them
there and when.
Elliot came by and just helped confirm it for me. Apparently after
using his FBI Badge to force his way into the Security office, he
found out that certain students rooms were being monitored. This is
highly illegal, for starters.
Corvin. Corvin, Corvin, Fucking Corvin. Now we have three
fucking stalkers, and Corvin might just be the creepiest. But Elliot
can't arrest him. Why? I don't know, and apparently neither does he,
given how pissed off he seemed when I asked him about it. He didn't
exactly explain himself, but I'm guessing one of his bosses won't let
him just arrest Corvin for some reason.
And no, he didn't find Spinner. I asked him why he didn't shoot
Spinner on sight, and he just told me that he doesn't like killing
people when he doesn't absolutely have to.
Which is all well and good, until it causes a murderous monster from
getting away...
I think I'm going to go have a talk with Corvin about this. I know
Proxies, or whatever, are involved with this somehow. Maybe he's one
of them? Would make a bit of sense, yeah?
Elliot isn't arresting him because hes not an FBI agent. I'm sure of it.
ReplyDelete